Sunday, December 4, 2011

BEAUTY CONNECTIONS with Kenneth Nwadike, Mister International Nigeria 2011!

BeautyMania.Biz Exclusive Interview to

Kenneth Nwadike, Mister International Nigeria 2011
Mister International 2011 candidate

Photo credits: Hakeem Salaam, David Wej
Name: Kenneth Nwadike
Country: Nigeria
Age (as of 2011): TBD
Height: TBD

1. Tell us a little bit about you, your family and your hometown.
My name is Kenneth Nwadike. studying Office Technology and Management. Am the first son of my parents and the second child from a family of six. I love modeling, acting and swimming.Above all, am focused,and calculated in all my doings .and i always believe that the future will be better.

2. Describe yourself in one word.
OPTIMISTIC: I alwas believe that things will get better.



 3. What color do you think that best describes your personality and why?
BLACK: because black is beautiful and best describes an African... and again black can go with any other colour in terms of dressing.

 4. What does it mean to you to become your country’s representative at Mister International 2011?
It's a big privilege and honour for me,and I must definitely make it count, by making my country Nigeria and Africa proud.



5. What are your strengths and weaknesses?
My Faith and Believe is my strength.....and about my weakness obviously i would not like anybody to know, so that you dont use it against me..lol

 6. How would you describe the typical day in your life?
For me , my days are normal....I wake up, say my prayers, do the necessary house work, then go to school, when I come back from school , I work out for 30 minutes...then later I hang out with my friends..get back home do my reseach and off to bed...



 7. Where do you see yourself, let say, five years from now?
Five years from now, ishould have actualized me dream of becoming a prominent face in the fashion and entertainment Industry.



 8. What is your biggest accomplishment so far?
For me, representing my country in Mister International 2011 is my biggest accomplishment so far.

 9. Share us your “Turn Ons” and “Turn Offs”
I love clean enviroment and neat people, especially clean girls, and I hate dirty people and dirty enviroment it irritates me...and don't forget that cleanliness is next to Godliness.



 10. What are your plans for the future?
I plan on having a family of my own and also plan on having a modeling agency of my own and then enter into show business proper.

Okay let's talk about beauty...

 11. What is your definition of beauty?
Beauty is simply once inner GLOW...not just about the physical look.

 12. Share to us your beauty secrets.
Just try and be happy always, be in good spirit, have your rest time, and eat balancad diet.



 13. What exercises/ workout do you do?
I work our daily and i don't miss my swimming.

 14. What part of your body are you proud of?
Well my body, I believe is in good shape...lol I am cool with it.



 15. What part of your body that needs improvement?  
I don't think I dislike any part of my body, but more work is still in progress ...lol

16. What part of your body is the most vulnerable?
My head is really important to me, because that is wat complements the body, and the brain... trust me, I need dearly.

 17. What kind of diet do you follow?
I eat more of protenious food, because it builds the body, but generally I love light food and fruits...



 18. How much sleep do you get per night?
Not that much. just 6-7 hours.

19. Describe your routines before going to sleep.
Take a bath... check my mail... say my prayers and then I go to sleep.

 20. How do you cope up with stress?
The best way to handle STRESS is to REST....lol



 21. Share to us your fashion sense and style.
I dress in a simple but stylish way.

 22. How did you prepare for Mister International 2011?
My preparation is not just physical but also I prepare myself spiritually, mentally and pshycologicaly.

23. In a competition like Mister International where there are lots of handsome men competing, what would make you standout?
I'm hardworking, and I believe the reward for hard work is sucess, and I am also very optimistic and passionate in what ever I do.



 24. Who/ what inspires you to win this competition?
I owe it to my Family, my country and Africa to make them proud... and anytime I remember that, it makes me stronger.



 25. What is your message to your supporters and readers of BeautyMania.Biz?
First I love you all you all and I appriciate all the support...I want all of you to learn to be optimistic in life. Do your best... and leave the rest to God.

4 comments:

WOW! I'm Caucasian and I found Mister Nigeria super hot!

he is sound aLl round. Frm d way he answer questions his body eye weLl well dudu u r gd

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...