Friday, September 21, 2012

EXCLUSIVE: Beauty Connections with Natasha Sibaja, Miss International Costa Rica 2012!

EXCLUSIVE: Beauty Connections with Natasha Sibaja, Costa Rica's candidate for Miss International 2012!


Profile:
Name: Natasha Sibaja
Age: 21
Height: 1.68 m. tall.


BM: Tell us briefly about yourself, your family, and your hometown 

NATASHA: I was born in a small city south of Costa Rica called Perez Zeledon, specifically in San Isidro del General, it is a beautiful place very exquisite in natural beauty, one example of it is Cerro Chiripo which is the highest mountain in the country and from which you can admire many of the beauties from which Costa Rica has been blessed, really it is a beautiful city which I love with all my heart, proudly generalena!

I am very united to my maternal family, it is a numerous family and one of my best childhood memories were the birthday parties and Christmas reunions in which we all visited the house of my grandparents and prepared tamales to celebrate! But I must say that the pillar of my formation as a human being I owe it to my mother. We are very united and she was, is, and will always be my greatest support! I can describe myself as a very entrepreneurial person.

I have always considered that dreams are the maximum banner of human beings, and that if you love something with passion it is your duty to fight to reach that dream, no matter what others say, what they think or how complicated it can be, they are your dreams, your aspirations, your future and your own realization as a person which is why I have taken the decisions that will help me reach my ideals little by little with each day, one of the most important ones was to start studying medicine, in which at the present time I am preparing for the Licenciatura, becoming a Medic is my greatest desire, because in that way I will be able to offer my solitary help to those people that require support in tough moments, and being able to give a little relief to a person that is suffering, I consider will be my greatest satisfaction and the way in which God will help me achieve my mission.

Of course my other great passion have been Beauty Contest, not only because of the meaning that it posses to make a woman feel beautiful but to be a Crown not an end but a mean to reach an objective: Helping, this is why I want to unite this two great passions to achieve great things in favor of those who need it, all of this if God may allow me!


BM: What made you a standout in this competition? 

NATASHA: I made the decision to participate in this contest because I saw in it a way to fulfill myself as a woman, to put at test my capabilities and to feel myself proud of a new stage in my life, but the most important part is that I visualized to channel help for a great cause, a true meaning to a Crown and a Title of Miss and that cause is named “Gotitas de Amor” a noble project that provides food aid to many children of scholar age, and to families at social risk also, therefore this has become my motivation now and the reason to give my full effort at Miss International 2012.

BM: How would you describe a typical day in your life? 

NATASHA: My typical day is very active! Generally I wake up at 5:30 am, I go jogging for 30 minutes, then I eat breakfast and then get ready for my medical rotation at the hospital which is around 8:00 am, then until midday generally, then in the evening I go to the university to take my theoretical lessons, at night around 6:30 pm I go to the gymnasium and or basketball training, depending on the day, and during the nights y study and do my runway practices.



BM: In one word, how would you describe your personality? 

NATASHA: Entrepreneur, because I like to assume challenges and learn everything that is possible ant that will allow me to be a better person.

BM: Aside from winning the national pageant title, what is your best accomplishment so far? 

NATASHA: Finishing my degree in medical sciences is one of my achievements, and I know it is the way to offer my help to other people.

BM: Who/ what inspires you to win this competition? 

NATASHA: My mother because she gave me maximum support in all the stages of my life, she has always been there to support me, but also in this occasion I must admit that I also gave courage to myself! I said: “Natasha this is your dream and your moment to achieve it!” If one does not encourage themselves then you will never achieve anything that you propose, this is the importance of the strength and perseverance of what you wish for.

BM: How would you define beauty? 

NATASHA: Beauty is everything the brings joy to your heart, the moments that make you realize as a person and give you happiness, for me that is beauty. 



BM: Can you share to us your beauty secrets? 

NATASHA: Well, I have few beauty secrets, but I assure you that they work. Drinking lots of water, this allows the body to be hydrated and healthy. Once in a week sleeping with the hair covered with olive oil, this gives an exceptional brightness! Eating grapes also help as they are powerful antioxidants and also posses a lot of benefits. I hope that they work as they do for me. 

BM: For you, which is the most important, physical beauty or inner beauty? Why? 

NATASHA: As Socrates said: “Beautiful faces are those that reveal the light in the face of a pleasant soul.” Intern beauty must be the most important aspect before everything else, because it is your essence as a person and what gives you your identity. If you can make happy the people who you love, and you feel sure of yourself as a person, you will be enjoyable as a human being. Of course it is very important to have a healthy diet and an exercise routine to live a healthy life, but essentially it is your spirit. 



BM: How about your fashion sense and style? 

NATASHA: I love fashion, specially the one that makes women look sophisticated and elegant, conserving the subtlety and delicate lines. My favorite designer is Vera Wong. 

BM: If you will be granted three wishes from a genie, what would it be and why? 

NATASHA: Probably I would ask to be able to travel around the world with my beloved ones and to be able to visit beautiful destinies, to have my own Medic Hospital specialized in autoimmune diseases, and to revert global warming and the damage done to the planet in the last decades. 

BM: How would you describe the color RED to a blind person? 

NATASHA: Passion. All the intense emotions in life could be describe with the color red, love, happinness, euphoria. 

BM: For you, which comes first, family or career? 

NATASHA: Definitely my family, they are the most precious gift that God has given to me, but also for the same reason I want to assure my support to them in the future by the job that my professional career will allow me. 

BM: Any tips for success? 

NATASHA: I would like to share some tips:
  • Believe in yourself! To achieve great things you need to consider yourself able to do it. 
  • Never stop dreaming, that is your motive to fight every day with force, love so much your dream that you will hold on to it with passion. 
  • Never justify your dreams, to others it may seem like something insignificant but for you they are, and that’s what is valuable, how big you can become for yourself. 

BM: What is your message to your supporters and readers of Beauty Mania? 

NATASHA: First of all a big hug from Costa Rica!! I hope that you all like the work that we have been realizing at Reinas de Costa Rica, all our effort is with big love and we hope to count with the support of each one of you at Miss International 2012! Thanks Beauty Mania for this interview and for being with us so much! A kiss, I love you all!!

0 comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...