Tuesday, December 6, 2011

BEAUTY CONNECTIONS with Mads Madsen, Mister International Denmark 2011!

BeautyMania.Biz Exclusive Interview to

Mads Madsen, Mister International Denmark 2011
Mister International 2011 candidate


Photos courtesy of Miss and Mister Denmark Organization
Special thanks to Ms. Lisa Lents, director and CEO and founder, Miss and Mister Denmark


Name: Mads Madsen
Country: Denmark
Age (as of 2011): 19
Height: 1.87 m.


1. Tell us a little bit about you, your family and your hometown. 
I was raised in a small city called Ejby in Denmark, my childhood was great! I’m so thank full to my parents, they did everything they could to give me a wonderful childhood, and they’ve succeeded! When I was little I had all the opportunity’s to have fun, and be active, my mom helped me with all my dancing and sports, my dad where always there if I needed anything, and he taught me how to play chess. They have learned me that I can do anything I dream of, as long as I work hard and do my best at any time. 

 2. Describe yourself in one word. 
Creative 



 3. What color do you think that best describes your personality and why? 
I would say the color green, cause I’ve always seen green as being something I have related with nature, creativity, health. It’s just truly a happy and hopeful color. 

 4. What does it mean to you to become your country’s representative at Mister International 2011? 
 It means the world to me that my own country believes that I am worthy enough to represent my amazing country, Denmark! I am truly proud and honored! 



 5. What are your strengths and weaknesses? 
My strength is my musical rhythm, I’ve danced professionally for 11 years. I’ve danced Latin and Ballroom dancing and Hip Hop. My biggest weakness is that I’m a sensitive guy… 

 6. How would you describe the typical day in your life? 
In my typical day I usually wake up and starts the day off with a healthy meal, then I go to work, where I’m educating myself as a web/graphical designer. At the end of the day I usually work out and then I spend some time with my friends, or family. 



 7. Where do you see yourself, let say, five years from now? 
My biggest dream would be able to live of my modelling work. But as my education is computer related, my other life dream is to either have success in Freelance graphic design or be running my own firm, doing something between Website & Branding. 

 8. What is your biggest accomplishment so far? 
I’m proud of my trophies in dancing. My top achievement in dancing got to be that I’ve won The Danish Championship 5 times, and were number 11 at the world championship. 

 9. Share us your “Turn Ons” and “Turn Offs” 
A girl who knows her goals in life and has the intention of succeeding. I’m not saying that she’s got to be the best at everything but she needs to have passion for what she’s doing with her life. My turn off’s is got to be when she’s lazy and got absolutely no ambitions in life. 



 10. What are your plans for the future? 
I would like to work as a model and see the world, experience new things, and enjoy life as much as I can, because you only live once! Later on I dream about starting my own family and start my own firm with graphic design and branding. 

 Okay let’s talk about Beauty... 

11. What is your definition of beauty? 
Natural beauty and intelligence. 

 12. Share to us your beauty secrets.
 I get the sleep I need, eat healthy and work my body so I feel good about myself. 

 13. What exercises/ workout do you do? 
I use most of my workout time in the gym, with weights and different sport teams like cross fit. And sometimes I dance rhythmic hip hop and street with some friends, and I used to play American football. 



 14. What part of your body are you proud of? 
I’m proud of my whole body, but there is always some areas that could be improved. Nobody is perfect. 

15. What part of your body that needs improvement? 
That would be my legs, I’ve got strong legs from my sports activities like dancing and American football, but I haven’t worked the muscle part that much in the gym. 

 16. What part of your body is the most vulnerable? 
My hands cause they are a big part in my typical day as Media graphic. 



 17. What kind of diet do you follow? 
Usually I don’t follow a diet, cause I’ve been active and healthy all my life, so therefore I have a good combustion system. 

 18. How much sleep do you get per night? 
Not as much as I need, if I’ve got something important to do I cant sleep. 



19. Describe your routines before going to sleep. 
I usually take a bath, and talk to either my family or friend, and drink a cop of tea to relax on. 

 20. How do you cope up with stress? 
It’s very rare I get stressed out, but if it should happened I would hit the gym, or be social with my friend to relax. 

 21. Share to us your fashion sense and style. 
My look on fashion is wide, because I like to wear suits or shirts, but at the same time I love the combination of a t-shirt with a blazer. But the most importing thing is I’m comfortable in what I’m wearing. 



 22. How did you prepare for Mister International 2011? 
I did a lot of cardio and workout, but I trained like I’ve always have. I spent most of the time learning about Thailand and what we where going to experience. 

 23. In a competition like Mister International where there are lots of handsome men competing, what would make you standout? 
My energy and smile, this is what I dream of doing, and when I set my mind into something I finish it, I will do my best to win Mr. International, and represent Denmark, in the best way to make my country proud. I will take this as a great experience but also as a huge opportunity to get closer to my life dream as a professional model. 



 24. Who/ what inspires you to win this competition? 
Since I was little I’ve always dreamed of winning a competition like this, and represent Denmark with honor and respect! 



 25. What is your message to your supporters and readers of BeautyMania.Biz? 
First of all, I would like to thank all of the supporters and readers! It means the world to me to have your support! I will do my absoulutely best at Mr. International 2011, because I want to be the first winner in Denmarks history! I also hope that I can be an inspiration for those who wish to represent their own countries and accomplish something in their lives.

0 comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...