Thursday, January 27, 2011

MR. GAY WORLD UPDATES: Mr. Gay World Org forms dynamic tea for 3rd edition!


Mr Gay World President Eric Butter confirmed last November that preperations are advancing for the Manila Grand Final as the anticipation builds. Both he and Mr Gay World Charl van Der Berg paid a site visit to Manila on December 9th hosted by MGW 2011 Executive Producer Noemi Alberto, the founder of Mr Gay Phillippines.

Eric Butter said, 'since we have reorganised Mr Gay World, I am very appreciative of the amount of support being received from accross the globe. I welcome my new multinational Executive Committee including Noemi Alberto who also is our Director of Asia and the established Canadian events businessman Dean Nelson our Director of North America to lead this exciting endeavour'.

" I am very grateful to confirm that Eric Butter has personally and generously committed the necessary funds to ensure the logistics, hotel and venues are in place guaranteeing a first class event for all delegates and national producers who come to Manila in March" said Noemi Alberto Executive Producer MGW. The 2011 final, the first of its kind in Asia, will be fully and generously resourced by Eric to enable us to produce a first class event as we proudly welcome international delegations to the Phillippines next March' continued Ms Alberto.

'I also appreciate the support from our other producers. Carlos Melia, a former international champion who remains as Director of South America for Mr Gay World. After a challenging year, we are particularly anxious to build the confidence of our European supporters and I welcome the acceptance by Brian Merriman, the executive producer of the longest established national competition Mr Gay Ireland and Northern Ireland, to accept his new role of Director of Europe in addition to his responsibilities as Director of Africa and of Rules and Policy" added Mr Butter.

"I will ensure a genuine welcome for European delegates in Manila and will offer expert coaching and advice to my international delegations" said Brian Merriman. I encourage national producers and potential delegates in Europe to contact me in order to bring a strong and proud european representation to Manila".

"I am grateful to build on the excellent work done in Europe to date and to add in my skills and values as a national producer, which has seen me assist the development of vibrant national competitions in Ireland, Northern Ireland, South Africa and in welcoming Thailand this year. I have previously been happy to support candidates from Poland and Argentina to compete at international level. I will work to ensure the ethos of my national competition which has raised gay visibility and funds in excess of 100,000 euros for gay and HIV/Aids causes will positively infuse the ambitions of Mr Gay World and the european delegation for Manila 2011" concluded Brian Merriman.

Mr. Gay World Official site

0 comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...